No subject

Matt Powell the_fear66 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 2 12:09:38 BST 1999

Hello
Following on the recent thread on the until recently quite taboo subject of
masturbation, I thought i'd share this with you.
At the picnic on Saturday during the football, i fell over and spained my
wrist. I'm not the most balanced and coordinated at the best of times, and
after my fair share of vodka, i lose even that. In order to try to stop the
bloody thing hurting I bandaged it up (alright, my mum bandaged it up), and
when you have a bandaged wrist, there is only one joke people make about it.
I have currently suffered about thirty jokes about my supposed over
excitement over the weekend in the first three hours of work. As you can
tell, I work with some terribly witty people. Ah, what am I talking about, I
would have been making the exact same jokes had someone else been in my
position.
Hello to everyone I saw on Saturday, and sorry for being such a drunken
miserable git, but twas one of those days I'm afraid.

take care everyone and i'll see some of you tonight at the Hefner gig I
suppose.
cheerio
matt
xx

PS Who won the football in the end by the way?