Sinister: Are We Not Buxom?

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Mon Aug 2 13:40:47 BST 1999

get ready to RAWK because the homepage of the BUXOMS is under way.
http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.htm
the crush, lynx and talk pages aren't up yet and there will be mor elyrics
and stuff eventually, but for now it's getting started, so give a shout out
to the floozy and the tart for me, will you please.

GENTLE WAVE TO BUXOM TART FRESH BACK FROM LONDON TOWNE; SINISTER PICNIC "THE
BOMB" DUE TO PRESENCE THEREIN

T-SHIRT SIGHTING MAYHEM
120 minutes tonight showed an interview thing with the Promise Ring, and one
of th;em was wearing a If Your Feelign Sinister t-shirt...  another one was
petting a fluffy kitty cat, so it was suitably twee all around, and i was
pleased.

STARRY SARAH ULTRA-JEALOUS OF LESLEYJO'S MAD DYKE SKEEEELZ

ALL YOU SUCKAZ KNOW WHAT TIME IT IZ
i've been listenign to ABBA so much lately, my brain is like all mushy.
WWHOOOOO  it's like heroin or something.

EXHIBITIONISM: A DISH BEST SERVED COLD

LJ
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"ABBA is the pinnacle of Western civilization"  --Stephin Merritt

SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com