Sinister: Why I really hate two day hangovers

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 2 15:23:26 BST 1999

Oh god, I still feel like poo.

Not quite as bad as when I came back from Bowlie when I thought I was going
to ACTUALLY DIE FROM BOOZE (I was getting pins and needles in my arms and
had a really nasty pain in the middle of my chest) but hardly a walk in the
park.

Ah parks, where one may find picnics and football and lots and lots of
BOOZE.  Hello to everyone who was up Primrose Hill on Saturday and sincere
apologies for anything I may have said or done at any point.  If anybody
else remembers anything about the HQ Club can they tell me cos it's all a
bit blank.

IMHO I think that "we all know you're soft cos we've all seen you dancing,
we all know you're hard cos we've all seen you drinking from noon until noon
again" should be the official motto of the Sinister list, especially the
second bit :)

Oh and for the record, the "not white tops" team won the football.  I think
it was 8-6 but please don't quote me on that.

Oh and massive massive props (did we ever find out what that actually means)
to the delightful Miss Vicky for letting me stay at her house, as without
somewhere to stay I would have saved about forty quid and not felt quite so
icky now :)

The equally delightful Miss Erica just said:

>I heard theres lots of me with
>beards in Ostria, which terrifies me. Beards scare me, although my faith
>has been restored in the beard somewhat by Carsmile Steve

which made me laugh, thinking of lots of Erica-clones with beards (and by
the way, this is just over-grown, lazy gett stubble, not really a beard)
roaming Ostria.

Right I'm off to squeeze out what remains of my liver and try and catch up
on my sleep (despite being at work for another hour and a half)

xoxo
CarsmileSteve