Sinister: Recieving message 2 of 1837654...

James Thorniley jthorniley at xxx.net
Mon Aug 2 15:27:57 BST 1999

Sorry I missed the picnic. I was dragged away up north. I was going to
tell you before I went away but I e-mail was playing up (again).

This is what I was going to say (to save me typing it out again in the
past tense):
>...Dearest mother has organised another fun camping trip up north to visit countless relatives. >For the rest of the week I will be taking up post as southern-nancy-with-stupid-accent in >Huddersfield, and I will be missing the picnic on a farm near Newcastle-under-Lyme.

Now I'm back in a sea of Sinister posts to wade through <sigh>.

I spent the time listening to various music on my walkman. I listened to
some B&S (naturally), Blur (don't laugh), Cast, and I also found a
Beatles tape in the car. They rock, and give me ideas for my sig file
;-)

Since I missed the picnic, I will be sending letter-bombs to anyone who
writes in about how great it was. I'll try and be at the next picnic in
the south.
--
James Thorniley

"I don't care too much for money, money can't by me love"
--John Lennon