Sinister: b&s in my car

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Mon Aug 2 16:10:24 BST 1999

yo ho ho

last evening my mum and i went to see that shabby second austin powers
movie because we had nothing else to do and because it was only two
dollars.  anyway, when we were driving home she asked me "so, kimmy,
are you sinister like dr. evil?  haha" and i had a quick thought of you
lot.

ok, i have just one question (sorry if this doesn't make sense): is
there some kind of coding or something done to b&s cds (looper too)?
because they keep either getting stuck in my car cd playa or they won't
go in.  i've had the lazy line ep stuck in there since saturday
morning.  and i'm afraid that i'm rather sick of hearing it.  hell, i
think i'm going to have to wait a year or so before i even think of
playing it again.  so is there something done?  or is my playa just
shit?  i think it's that last one.  nevertheless...i thought i'd ask.

short and sweet,
KIMberly xx

lifeinpink at yahoo.com

sorry if this was sent twice!