Sinister: not just a boy who plays guitar...

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Mon Aug 2 17:37:36 BST 1999

hey-lo, kids!

well, i did it!  i swore that after my twice-in-a-day
posting faux pas last monday (but it was looper
inspired!  forgive me!) i would not post for a whole
week, and i did it!  had to sit on my hands,
practically, to keep from posting, especially with
this lovely thread you have going here...  yeah,
sitting on my hands... that's what You think... heh
heh...

anyway... aaaaach!  lesleyjo beat me to it!  i had
actual B&S content!  jason from the promise ring
wearing an IYFS t-shirt on 120 minutes!  and dan
picking up a lovely fluffy kitty -- which was really
random and incongruous but very funny.  anyway, it was
a moment of triumph b/c i had made a b&s tape for a
friend of mine who had been the one to introduce
(musically) the p-ring to me, and he didn't like our
scottish heros very much at all... so i just had to
email him today and say, "nyah nyah... b&s conquer the
world!"

okay, enough of that.

--- stephen hewitt <hewits at gloscat.ac.uk> wrote:
> Oh and massive massive props (did we ever find out
> what that actually means) ...

props = kudos.  or something like that.  it's a good
thing.  and very funny to hear (see) UK listees using
it!  i guess it's compensation or something for when
american listees use "whilst."  or something.

oh, dear, i have discovered the wonders of IRC chat...
 i poked my head in the other night and was greeted
with a round of "hello!"'s.  it felt like AA (which it
very well may turn into if you londoners don't learn
how to drink properly!  sprained ankles!  sprained
wrists!  (oh, well, that's another story, eh?)  drunk
before nightfall??)  but everyone was very nice and
welcoming, and now that my summer job is over and i've
got 2.5 weeks to Sit On My Bum before school starts, i
have a feeling that i will be dropping in on #sinister
quite a bit...

so, i refuse to comment on the masturbation thread,
but someone did mention a while back about first
kisses, and i'm proud to announce that mine was on my
8th grade class trip to NYC to see les miserables...
it was with my catholic school class, and the kiss
took place in the back seat of the charter bus, while
the priests and teachers who accompanied us say only a
few seats away...  sadly, i was not wearing my uniform
that day :(

i gotta give a shout out to mick mcmick, who i ditched
on saturday b/c i was feeling very icky, and send
kisses to my darling kimmy who i miss already!  and
ohio-shaped hearts to mandy.  oh, and props to
michele-with-one-"l" who is the coolest mom on the
planet -- it was lovely to meet you at looper...

marie slinks off now, having released all the bottled
up emotions that have been waiting, turbulent, during
an entire week of non-posting...

xoxo,
marie

===