Sinister: Top 10 B&S songs not to play at a dance night

Brian Pennington (Mick McMick) bp224996 at xxx.edu
Mon Aug 2 18:10:29 BST 1999

Hello Listees,
	In my neverending search for actual B&S content in this time of musical
drought, Mr. Kim and others' portrayals of dancing to B&S songs has
inspired me to do a 'Top 10 List'...and no, I'm not advocating a
resurgence in them on the list again, I'm just bored.

	Here we go....

	10.Lord Anthony
	9. This Is Just a Modern Rock Song
	8. The State I Am In
	7. Chickfactor
	6. The Rollercoaster Ride
	5. Rhoda
	4. It Could Have Been a Brilliant Career
	3. You Made Me Forget My Dreams
	2. Fox in the Snow
	1. Beautiful

	My favorite song to dance to at a britpop night would have to be
"Nothing Can Stop Us Now," as played by the maracashakey St. Etienne.
	Well, must go get back to work now, but do have a look at the page I
put up for the Field Mice List if you're thinking of joining:
http://field.mice.homepage.com/  It's got nice instructions on how to do
so.

	Mick McMick @ work