Sinister: His Liver Smells of Spam

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Aug 2 18:06:57 BST 1999

I've got 10 seconds to tell you all that I'm back from Ireland (have been
back for a bit but you wouldn't believe how strict the quarantine laws are
these days; if I see a can of Pedigree Chum ever again I'll scream) and
that I've done some long overdue updates to the Sinister page where We All
Live.  Put some new embarrassing photos up, a story by Xavier, some new
links, a bit of dusting, that sort of thing.  I'm still a bit out of
circulation, so if you're waiting for a mail, be kind.  Actually you all
always are, you precious little bunnies, even the dead hard ones who I'm
scared of.

Honey x

http://www.Droolz.ukf.net  - Sometimes the D makes all the Difference -