Sinister: looper in New Yorker, Looper at tramps, Radiohead fans @ tramps

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Mon Aug 2 19:59:05 BST 1999

..hi
just going to say that the story with your  friend`s dad was a bit funny -as
the same thing happened to me.
For some  reason, there was this looper revue (of the album)in a norwegian
paper called "dagens næringsliv", which is odd, because it`s kind of a
finance\economy newspaper. My father read this,(he is the only one who reads
this paper in our fam.) and
the same day he said,:"doesn`t the bassist in Belle and sebastian have a
side project?, Playing with his brother and wife...?"
I just couldn`t get why he suddenly knew all this stuff, Belle and Sebastian
aren`t exactly giving loads of intervues in Norway (at all)-and in any case,
why would  he watch it? )(thinking telly )
He showed me the paper after a while, by then I had got really confused.(and
very impressed, thinking, "maybe I should listen more to this wise man??)
So, that`s my "dad and looper" story.

(did you get that, Stuart David fanclub?)

Byebye

Marianne