Sinister: Nail de cha cha cha!

Gary Lawler glawler at xxx.ie
Mon Aug 2 20:45:37 BST 1999

REASON TO BE ANNOYED

The Flaming Lips are playing the same night as Beth Orton is. And I so much
wanted to see both >:-/

ACTUAL B&S CONTENT

I saw the video for Century of Fakers for the first time last night . . .
and I didn't like it. Maybe the fact that I was brought up on a steady diet
of X-Wings and CGI loveliness is the reason why.

THIS REASONABLY SHORT POST

Should end here, but it suddenly occured to me the other day that I bounced
onto the list with only the briefest of breif hellos, but never actually,
really introduced myself, so let me be a tad indulgent for another short mo
while I tell you that I am: a)19 b)currently located in Dublin c)often
found listening to B&S (of course), Stereolab, REM and a few others d)a fan
of spaceships f)trying to study engineering g)attempting to come up with a
satisfactory conclusion to this segement and h)failing to do so.

Toodles!
--
Gary Lawler