Sinister: i'm so excited and i just can't hide it.

John Koliopanos johnk at xxx.gr
Tue Aug 3 01:02:45 BST 1999

so this is yet another "back from london" posting for this week.
needless to say, i had such a terrific time. i thought to myself that
ten days would be more than enough but it turned out to be quite short.
well, what with a mini uk tour included, including warwick, nottingham,
glasgow, edinburgh and bristol.

anyway, i'd like to give a big hug to all the lovely people on this list
i met at various places across the country, you know who you are. i'm
especially indebted to the people who saved us from having to spend the
night on a park bench: arantxa + ruth, mick cooke and of course keith
watson for being so lovely and making us have a truly wonderful time in
fantastic edinburgh. by the way, keith, we didnt get around to seeing
star wars in london after all. i guess, though, that the "shower" scene
at the grosvenor cafe was more worth than any other film this year,
wasn't it?

oh and to justify my subject, today morning was right out from the
airport and straight into exams results. which were, um, pretty much
excellent. hooray! so i will be a literature student at university here
in athens from october. oh well. maybe a bigger source for a band name
than james joyce, eh, trousers? :) we'll see how it goes, fingers
crossed.

okay, off to an island in a couple of days. sun and sand and sea again,
at last. have a splendid august, everyone.

 love johnk x