Sinister: Inebriation's what you need, if you wanna be a picnicker...

Christopher Mayo viable_itch at xxx.com
Tue Aug 3 02:52:26 BST 1999

>I was also told by a Spanish girl that as long as I continue to wear
>nice clothes I will never have anything to worry about, and by a
>Canadian girl that I could *HAVE* any girl I wanted if I went to North
>America as a result of my Scottish accent. Can any listees confirm these
>facts, especially the second one please.

Well, interestingly enough, where I'm working in canada there's about 12
scottish guys who have come over for the summer to work here.  They all
often brag about how they could have any girl, but besides a few, "hey what
a great accent" comments, they weep from lonelyness in their hovel.  You
might be different, but it's certainly not a done deal...

B&S content?  who are they...