Sinister: Secret Holiday, celebrated Like a Virgin. And Papa Didn't Preach!!

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 3 07:53:34 BST 1999

The most annoying song in the planet: Beautiful stranger. Only good thing
about that is that funny "tatatat atatat tada tadadda"- bit in the middle.

Yes, I'm finally here. 6 weeks of sitting in the park reading books and
eating french bread with cheese and turkey and what have you is over. And
looking at the beautiful people walking hand in hand. Or alone. And watching
that STRANGE boy pulling that life-sized plastic cow all over the park. Some
beefy restaurant wanted publicity, and they sure as hell got it that way. I
only hope that the guy got some good money from that, since in my mind (and
probably some-one else thinks this way too) he will always be the cow-boy.
And playing with ladybugs!!! What fun! The best thing to do if you get bored
of reading: Pick up a ladybug and place it in your hand. Then watch it climb
up 'till it reaches the hair on your arm. It tries to walk on forward but
since it's too heavy (!) the hair on my arm can't take it's weight and it
stumbles over and over untill it gets bored and flies way. Did you lot here
have a boring time this summer too? I think my alcohol-consumption doubled
during the summertime. But really, when it's 30 degrees outside there's
nothing better than buy  3 beers, sit on the grass and talk about absolutely
nothing for hours with people whos taste in music is Almost as good as mine.
The sweetness lies within' you.

Oooh, the warmth outside. But here in the office it's frigging cold. That
woman who is talking on the phone might have something to do with it. Icy. I
was here yesterday for the first time, and she was a bit... bitchy then too.
How nice. Well, I don't think she means it, but still. BLAAAARH!!! Oh, I'm
bitching already, and it's just 9.31 in the morning. Well, at least my boss
isn't a serious (?) alcoholic like some-ones is. Hello cupcakes! (sorry,
complete insider-cracker, forget that)

And yes, now that I still remember this, some B&S content now. Well, as I've
said, I'm coming to England for the New Year. Brighton, to be precise.
Anyone there from Brighton? Give yourself a big hand!!! There you go! How's
the weather in there? Anyhow, I want you people to contact me NOW about any
good tips on what to do/where to go etc. in the Brighton area. Or London. I
have my tourguide Maria (or, like some people call her, Mazzer) with me
then, but... I just want to hear it from you. Meeting people in there would
be nice. Some nice little comfy places for shy little boys (and girls) like
me. Especially you, you... and you, from this list. Here's an idea for all
you dirty capitalistic people in there: "MILLENIUM PARTY WITH BELLE&
SEBASTIAN!! DIRTY SEX!! HOT CHICKS!!! HUNKY GUYS!!! PRIVATE STRIP-SHOWS!!
YOU LIKE 'EM BLONDE? THEN PICK SUZY SLUTETTE OR CHRIS BIGGIE!!WE'VE GOT IT
ALL!! ONLY 75 POUNDS!!! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!! "

I'd go, you know.

Phew. That was a load of bullshit in one mail, but I managed to squeeze some
semi-important stuff in there too. Just show me.

Tata. Please humour me with your mails, you people who used to write to me.
Especially YOU, my wonderful future-bride. You know who you are.

ps: sometimes I just flip.