Sinister: Straining the Lapsang Souchong

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Aug 3 10:33:54 BST 1999

James said:

" I listened to
some B&S (naturally), Blur (don't laugh), Cast"

Hang on - you ask us not to laugh at Blur, and then breezily drop Cast into
the conversation? Ohmigod! It's like the worst days of the great Embrace
debate ("Are Embrace shite? Yes") of 1998.

I also should publicly apologise to Martin for coming over all Sam Norman on
his ankle. For what it's worth, Martin, my ankle fucking smarts and I bet
you did better than me. Jim, however, deserves the "Chopper" title more than
I do (well, I deserve it in, erm, a certain sense, obviously :)) - it's
really rather lucky we'll all be on the same team as each other at Bowlie II
as I can see some hefty grudges simmering...

Mick said:

"Rhoda"

[Mark goes green with envy, again].....but you can dance to The State I'm
in, as anyone who wants to come to the all new Tigermilking, Upstairs at the
Garage, Friday 13th August (nr Highbury and Islington Tube) will find out -
see you there... :)

Today I find out whether my final offer on a flat has been accepted or not.
*Gulp* If it isn't I'm going to be *so* sad as it's a lovely, lovely flat
and I really want it! It seemed really underpriced to begin with, so I'm
offering a bit over the asking price, but some other swine is too, so it's
in the lap of the gods...keep your fingers crossed for me...

Can I just mention Kate Rusby?

Thanks.

Mark xxxxxxx