Sinister: Soap and a rolled up newspaper with a wet end

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Tue Aug 3 10:58:21 BST 1999

Dear gang,

There was a really shite film on telly last night called "Lightning Jack".
It had crocodile dundee in it and haha Keith and Peter's favourite singer,
Roger Daltry from the 70s WHO.  Roger Daltry from the 70s WHO was a tough
cowboy and spoke in a really terrible American accent.   It was embarrassing
to watch.  I was embarrassed firstly for Roger Daltry from the 70s WHO, then
for Keith, then for Peter in turn.  Mind you it probably wasn't as bad as
Bowie in Twin Peaks.  That's very interesting, isn't it?

Talking of being embarrassed, a few weeks ago former Belle and Sebastian
member (and Jon Voight's brother) Chip Taylor was on telly.  It was a
program called "Songwriters circle" where three songwriters sing their songs
in turn, going round in a circle of direction.  Chip was blabbing on about
his gambling problems again, but luckily he didn't play "My mum was a
pisser".   Or "Back in 98, before the cloning".  Deary me.  The other
singers where Nick Lowe, who was really good and Jimmy Web, who wrote one of
the greatest songs ever, "Wichita Lineman".  Unfortunately Chip chose to
sing it, and totally fucking butchered it.  Poor Chip.  What a pisser.

I was just thinking, while honey is at updating the photos pages perhaps we
could have a new section called
"people having a wank".  Fluffy Sarah has got a picture of me having a wank,
that could be the first one in it.  Don't worry, hoho, I've, I've, I've not
got the cock and balls out or anything, I'm using the machine.  Did I tell
you that the remote wanking machine has a shift key and Num lock for the
girls?

Paul, thanks for sharing The Horse-Chestnut Flower story.  It's amazing how
much everybody seems to be getting into this wanking thread.  Must be the
sun or something.  You know if you go to vet school that means you have to
learn how to digitally manipulate a canine, which means wank off dogs.  In
fact, It really irks me how undiscussed wanking off dogs is. It's crazy how
many of my pals have got dogs, but don't admit to wanking them off if
they've been a good boy.

Yours,
  Chris Leonard