Sinister: Bee Shoob a Doop

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Tue Aug 3 11:19:11 BST 1999

Hi everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick!)

>YES....a Scottish accent is a major way to get the girls.  My friends and I
>all love Scottish accents, so even if you look like Groundskeeper Willie
from
>the Simpsons, we can close our eyes and pretend you're Ewan McGregor

Hmm, ah think a move tae Canada wid be braw right aboot noo :) Hey, my love
life can't get any worse than non-existant, can it?

>Blair Witches

Does anyone have any idea when this hits Britain, as it sounds fantastic?

>Austin Powers 2

Was it me, or did this film stagger drunkenly from hilarious to pathetic?
Some bits were fantastic, like the Jerry Springer, and others namely Fat
Bastard were boring and unfunny. It just seemed like a rehash of all the
jokes from the first one with some poop jokes thrown in. *sigh*

>>>VICTORY<<<

I've suceeded in converting a friend for the first time ever! He's usually
into stuff like 4-hero, Chemical Brothers and 808 State (who I find quite
listenable) but I managed to convince him to have a listen to Tigermilk.
After a few songs, he relaxed all his musical inhibitions and managed to tap
along. The crowning glory of the conversion was when the LP finished and he
asked me to play it again. All in all, a good day's work :)

Quick joke:

How many homophobes does it take to change a light bulb?

Two, one to change it and one to get some gloves in case some poof touched
if before him

Have a nice day now!

love and hugs,
-- Jason Andreas