Sinister: I will wear high heels, I wont cut my hair

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 3 12:53:38 BST 1999

Just late, as usual, to add anything new or/and relevant to the Picnic
tales.I had a great time, finally just got a living room and not 'a room'
as Big Stu suggested two hundred troubled times, thanks to GoldHeart
Sarah, whom I feel even closer to now after the ultimate
binding-experience: Looking for a not-dodgy taxi in Camden at 2.30 am.If I
was half talented than Joseph Conrad, it would become the 90's version of
'The shadow line'.

Definitely, as my friend said after buying a tee shirt from him at Bowlie,
David Kitchen is the nicest man alive. It is amazing how a musical mogul
can be 'that' nice, these business people...I dont know where the blokes
are putting their votes into, given Pamela H. is the nicest woman alive,
in that order.

For a week, I could say my address is Kensington Gore.I could ask people
to send me letters and they had to write that address on the
envelope:Kensington.Tomorrow, in my free afternoon, I will be able to wear
some decent shoes again (my feet are still getting over the taxi
experience) and will go for a walk, into Bond Street, and had a look at
Tiffanny's and then to the Globe.WAH! I have to practise my posh-walking
style to deceive all the millionairesses. And on Thursday, I will go to
see the also incredingbly nice Amos'band at The Bull and Gate (Amos, if
you read this, thanks a lot for all your help , we did not even say
goodbye to you in a proper way, but thats another story, I can tell you on
Thursday night if I see you!).So if anyone is making it to, please email
privately for a meet-up

And will my hair ever grow quicker than this?

Love to all of you who are lovely

Arantxa