Sinister: I WANT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Tue Aug 3 16:39:06 BST 1999

Good afternooooon my sweets,

Anyone want a chocolate eclair?

After many months of hard done deliberation, the memories of the Queen Vic's
Bloody marys (urrrgghhhhhh) and homelessness I decided to throw caution to
the south coastal winds and go to ATP therefore myself and some other good
fellows of the sinistereen (whom you all
know but wouldnt really want to spend too much time with)would love
to find out all the little personality traits of those going dahn to
ATP this autumn, well the names would just suffice.

I cant promise the organisational supremacy of Splats page but if you all
send your name to this address then I can supply anyone who gives
a damn the much exciting list.

Anyone got a copy of Baccarat's 'yes sir I can boogie'?? Swap you
Ally McCoist for it.

cheery bye,

Claire***