Sinister: simply could not care

Juliebean jafrey1 at xxx.edu
Wed Aug 4 06:46:02 BST 1999

I, for one, have no interest in seeing Blair Witch Project.

I also do not want to see Eyes Wide Shut (is that the right title?).

so there. i've said it and i feel MUCH better.

WOO HOO! Tomorrow i will be on a plane out of the Midwest on my way to
London where i was always meant to be. debating which B&S albums to take
along, will probably settle on all of them.
be well and safe and free to touch your girlie parts
juliebean