Sinister: dancing without whiskey is dangerous

* * valium_pill at xxx.com
Wed Aug 4 07:54:13 BST 1999

hello dears and darlings and dolls

honey kinda exclaimed
	"Gaaaa what!  Why do I keep hearing rumours that people get banned from the
list!  In all it's time, I've only had to ban two people, and I don't think
anyone would have disagreed in those instances! Anyway please don't go and
please have NICE dreams about me, I'm nice really :)"

never said you werent nice.. but..  i do.  i have actual nite mares where i
wake up in the middle of the night tossing and turning about you asking me
(very politely, but asking just the same) for me to leave the list.  so..
there. :)  and.. im wondering what you would prefer my dreams to be about..

the darling bitch Steve C. mentioned that the beginning of expectations
sounds like if your feeling sinister, and i totally agree..  just thought i
would mention that.

on the chasing amy thread..  i would like to take a quote off of my wall
from a promo thingy that was in a magazine..  "its not who you love, its
how"

the other day, i was dancing in my living room.  and i fell.  i ended up
spraining my ankle.  ya know what? it hurts!!  anyway..  while in the
hospital..  i was in a wheel chair, (i had to get x rays just in case) and
sang the roller coaster ride, and while on the x ray table, i did dirty
dream number 2 (being my favorite, it made me smile) and state i am in.
anyway..   before going to the hospital..  i couldnt really get around very
easily, and ended up doing 26 hours straight of IYFS!  im very proud of me..
and then i think 9 hours of dog on wheels...  so..  :)  but.. of course..
matts wrist spraining story is more fun..   what was i dancing to you ask?
actually.. i was watching the breakfast club, with the afore mentioned
cd with the pretty red coloured cover was blasting in the other room..  i
forget what song was on now..  it might have been get me away from here im
dying..  but, wouldnt it be wonderfully ironic if it was me and the major?
:)

the dear moon man dave made me reminice when saying
	"it's very exciting that you called me puzzle. I was re-reading the
chronicles of Narnia last night.. Not to mention that my screen name is a
tip of the hat to that beleagured donkey from The Last Battle."

i have the box set next to my bed.. and i cant remember the last time i read
them.. but..  the last battle, is actually missing..  i dont know where it
is.. prolly my moms house..

oh!! the accent thing!! may i mention, that they make me melt, and i totally
agree that they would work very well for picking up american gals?

i think.. we should have a great north american picnic..  and we can all get
together and party..  may i suggest the jersey shore? :)  cos.. i dont think
i could go to one anywhere else..

and now.. it is very early in the morning.. and i am getting quite sleepy..
so i shall be on my way..

xoxoxox
Jes