Sinister: Bobby Orlando "rocks my ass"

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Wed Aug 4 10:44:49 BST 1999

Sinister,

HEADLINES ARE FOR LEMMINGS

Unless you're Trousers who was been doing it for months (to great
effect) before everyone copied him.  Baaaaaa.

Jason wrote:

>>Blair Witches
>
>Does anyone have any idea when this hits Britain, as it sounds
>fantastic?

I read somewhere that it opened in the UK in October.  I have to admit
that I was intrigued.  HOWEVER, perhaps those of you who have seen it
would try a little restraint, instead of this "if you do/don't like
this film, you're a kitten-shagging war criminal" thread that's been
boring my pants off as I read my digests this morning.

>>Austin Powers 2
>
>Was it me, or did this film stagger drunkenly from hilarious
>to pathetic?

It was just you, you kitten-shagging war criminal.

Tiger Timminz wrote:

>Anyone got a copy of Baccarat's 'yes sir I can boogie'?? Swap you
>Ally McCoist for it.

Baccara, dear, Baccara.  I have.  Keith will vouch for my knowledge of
this band because on the night when our eyes first met across a
crowded pub quiz, the only question I managed to answer all night was
about Baccara.  But you can't have it, it's mine and I love it
(although I'm sure I can find you a copy).  I've also got their
Eurovision entry "Parlez-vous Francais?", which is essential listening
for anyone who wants to learn enough French to cop off on holiday.
Copping off is scientifically proven to be around 50 times better than
wanking, and 500 times better than talking about wanking to 1000
complete strangers whilst under the delusion you're somehow pushing
back the boundaries of sexual liberation.

Last night, I watched "Heavenly Creatures" again, starring Fluffy
Sarah and the future Miss Roderick Begbie, and it was still good.  I
also played that Lolita Storm single I've heard so much about in the
evil music press, and I still can't decide if it's the perfect hybrid
of the Shangri-las and Digital Hardcore or a right bloody racket.  No
such quandries with the Best Of Divine, which I bought ages ago and
have only just got around to playing all the way through.  No
disrespect to Belle and Sebastian, but the lyrics to "Kick your butt"
("Whose butt you gonna kick? I'm gonna kick your butt. I don't think
you can kick my butt.  I know I can kick your butt") have inspired me
far more than "Fox in the snow" ever will.

What are "dyke skeels" and why is Sarah jealous of Leslie-Jo's?  Is it
something that EVIL MEN wouldn't know about because they're SEXUALLY
TERRIFIED BY THE POWER OF TWEEDYKES?  Thought as much.

Big kisses
Tag