Sinister: I am a filthy navvy

Robin Stout robin.stout at xxx.com
Wed Aug 4 10:58:07 BST 1999

Hello again

    London was pretty ace alright but I think such a hectic day requires a
period of hibernation so as soon as I got home I dug myself a burrow in
which I have been sleeping, covered in bark and beetles, emerging only to
drink the dew off the leaves outside and to change my pants.
    Hello to all the cool folks I talked to - Pam and Amos and Ailsa and
oooh I can't remember but there were lots of funky people and you're all a
bunch of comedians too. Thanks to Vicky too, whose house we ended up
sleeping in, and thanks to The Only Taxi Driver In London for taking us
there.
    Arantxa and I slunk out early and made like a couple of filthy navvies
along the road towards Euston. In fact I looked so much like a tramp that I
was the only person getting on my train who was actually asked for a ticket.
Bastards.

Starry Pikachu said:

>Anyway - solo sex for him and her? Sleeping with PEOPLE is where its at
>these days chaps. I slept with two different Sinister people this week,
>and both times were GREAT. I did it with a BOY and a GIRL. But don't
>worry LJM - I'm not treading on your dyke territory or anything - perish
>the thought eh?

    Well I did it with a boy and a girl AT THE SAME TIME. So there!

    The Horrors Of Capitalism
    ====================
    At Sainsbury's, where unfortunately I work, they've spent the week
extending all the shelves by TWO INCHES! This is the most pointless thing I
have ever seen. It's not as if we can fill the shelves up faster, they'll
just be more empty. And all the money they've wasted on shelves could have
been spent on shoes for the poor or something. So I'm going to start a staff
revolution. We'll meet at half past three outside the grocery department and
throw tomatoes at Mr Gaffan's shiny little head.

    People keep telling me I should go to Bowlie II, and I was going to but
last night I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was at Bowlie II,
although for some reason I was sleeping in a tent, and I was walking across
a field when suddenly I started being divebombed by a radio-controlled
aeroplane. It was like The Birds. I ran away and the plane kept buzzing
around my head and shaving my ears and I ran and ran until I came to a red
car. Inside the car was a hippy man who was controlling the plane. I picked
up a stone and was going to throw it at him but he was trying to talk to me.
The window was closed but I could hear what he was saying. He said he was
locked in his car and had been flying the plane at me to attract my
attention. So I let him out and then I woke up. Hmmm... I wonder what it
could mean. Anyway, the point is I'm a bit scared of going to the Bowlie now
in case I get divebombed by hippy-controlled aeroplanes.

    Bye for now

                            Robin xxxxx