Sinister: My best friend's heading...

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 4 12:22:25 BST 1999

Children!

Glad to hear you all had a rock 'n roll picnic. Judging from the tales
that have been related on this list, you did us all proud. My bosom is
swelling as we speak.

I was in Sherwood Forest getting my arse kicked on my paintballing stag
weekend. Don't ever go paintballing. It really hurts you. And I was
sick on the street like some kind of animal during the drinking that
night. Err.

I shall be driving down to the West Country after work today with my
mate Joe, cos he's getting married at the weekend. Wierd. He's my first
mate to get hitched, which is really funny but really good too. Bless.
I'll see if I can bribe the organist into playing Felt songs as they
march down the aisle.

I'm fast-forwarding all the Blair-Witchy posts because I'm worried I
might learn too much about the story and spoil it. I want to see it
though. Oh, and I liked 'Chasing Amy'. Very funny. Not as good as
'Mallrats' though, which for my money is Kevin Smith's best so far.

I finally got 'Tigermilk'! Bit good really. I like the one on side two
the best which goes 'da-da-da-duuum da-da'. I also like songs off the
radio and have been entirely influenced by early 80s janglers The Loft.

OK kids, wish me luck as I head west. Yee-haw!

Love Will xxx

Getting on his horse and sipping his milk (laced with banana Nesquik)
===