Sinister: Ricky Martin - A Shakin' Stevens for the new millenium

Stuart Gardiner stugardiner at xxx.com
Wed Aug 4 15:43:28 BST 1999

A whole digest devoted to the Blair Witch Project? Since when has this list
turned into alt.movies? Look, like anything, some people will like it and
some won't. The existence of the film has been brought to our attention,
let's just leave it at that shall we? If I see one more message saying
"Don't read this if you haven't seen the film", when half the people on this
list live in countries where the film doesn't even come out for another
month or two, I'm going to do some serious damage to someone. Remember
honey's list rules about only posting if it'll interest most people on the
list?!?

Sorry if this sounds like a flame to anyone in particular, it's not meant to
be (although resisting the urge to do so is a struggle); but I know I'm not
the only one who wants this thread killing off, and I may as well try and do
it myself.

Aaaand relax.