Sinister: From the people who gave you Head

FourJacksAndAJill bkim0 at xxx.edu
Wed Aug 4 16:36:11 BST 1999

Don't worry, I'm not going to swing (if you will) the discussion over to
oral sex (not intentionally anyway...though it does seem suspicious don't
it?), it's just that I've got Monkees on the brain right now.  Here in
America on cable E! is showing some bio on them...they were friends with
Jack Nicholson you know.

William Messent wrote:

Getting on his horse and sipping his milk (laced with banana Nesquik)

A) Is Nestle Quik commonly referred to as "Nesquik" in the UK?
Fascinating.  (I'm all about the US-UK language culture clash...which in
the UK would probably be known as the UK-US culture clash I realize)

b) Why in God's name are you drinking banana flavor Nestle Quick, man?!  I
find strawberry to be bad enough, but banana...banana is an artificial
flavor mankind has yet to present well in foods.  Just my opinion though.
Once long ago when I was living at home my mom brought home mango-flavored
Tang after having only bought orange Tang.  Although I've finally gotten
back into mango (thanks to delicious mango lahssis) that was a very
traumatic experience.  Not worth writing a song about, maybe a jingle.

The UK music press is all about dubbing people the new so-and-so after the
old so-and-so has only been defunct for a few years or are even still
going at it after a few years, aren't they.  If I had a dime for every
"new Smiths" I'd pull a Rupert Murdoch and buy all the UK magazines and
force them to write articles about music in rebus.  I still think the new
B&S is...B&S.

Will's right about _Mallrats_ too.  Jason Lee is high-larious, the topless
cameo from "Teri" of Three's Company is priceless, and the velocity of
Superman's sperm is analyzed in great detail.

Jes the Asterisk girl wrote:

i think.. we should have a great north american picnic.. and we can all
get together and party.. may i suggest the jersey shore? :) cos.. i dont
think i could go to one anywhere else..

I say we meet up inside Lucy the Elephant!

Ricky Martin is the new Rock Hudson,

Xavier

 BXK
 bkim0 at dept.english.upenn.edu | www.english.upenn.edu/~bkim0
 It's what kind of hair you have on the inside that counts.--G.S.