Sinister: 1996 and all that

Chris Jones chris.jones at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 3 22:17:27 BST 1999

chris.jones at saqnet.co.uk

Kim, are you some sort of "time traveler" ?!?!
Is it not 1996 where you are!?!?
If you claim to be coming from the future, then I would love to know about
it.
Where I am, my local independent record store has been trying to flog me an
LP they've been given by a little known band on a government training
scheme type thing called "Belle And Sebastian".
Marmite is still popular and Menswear are going to be big. If you are on a
train, it is now essential for somebody to ring your mobile.
Chris Evans is great on the Radio 1 breakfast show.
Kula Shaker ARE the best new band in the charts.

Chris Jones.