Sinister: and my doctor told me...

{ k a i t e } starsik at xxx.com
Wed Aug 4 18:50:46 BST 1999

so, i have some questions about Belle and Sebastian stuff...

1. what is "Le Pastie" of "Le Pastie de la Bourgoisie" ??? i asked some of my french friends, and they don't have the slightest clue.

2. on the cover of "this is just a modern rock song" there are the letters "R" "A" & "L" as well as a sicle and hammer... what does it all mean?? there's also something that seems to say, "soul of an unearthly" on the back cover... again, what does it all mean?

3. what is the URL of the listserv crush thing?? i'm highly curious.

aside from that...

many aspects of "chasing amy" make me sick. to me it seems to be a straight boy's dream. and i really don't have a high opinion of the blair witch project. i don't know if my friend "photo jenny" told you folks what she thought of it, but we have highly differing opinions. as philosophically/intellectually stimulating as it might be, it had NO PLOT and it was BORING and NOT SCARY. that's my two cents.

visit my webpage, dammit.
---
pax
kah