Sinister: Counting acts and clutching farts By the river where the moss grows

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Aug 4 19:31:29 BST 1999

Hi Fwuffy Bunnies,

Shit! Belle and Sebastian made a horror film? Who stars in it?  Isobel??  I
didn't even know until I started getting 3 digests a day about it recently
- I'm so out of touch. I suppose this is a taster for what happens when
Katrina leaves Jeepster Towers for the greener pastures of Robertson
Mansions. Who at Jeepster will be able to bring themselves to post to us
lot then?

Last Saturday I plucked up the courage to attend my first Sinister Picnic
on the electric Primrose Hill, even though Pam was too poorly & Sally was
too hung-over to accompany me. Thanks very much to all the bright young
things present for not making me feel too out of place. The football was
fun even if you didn't play but were only one of the supporters (& Mexican
Wavers/jeerers/name callers/piss takers/bitches (but we love you all
really) :) )

Later in the pub I was privileged to hear from his own lips Tim's plans for
Sweater, his Pixies tribute band. Narrowing the set down to reasonable gig
length from the wealth of material available seems to be the only problem
left now.

"The Kit Kat Shuffle" is what Jo Brand called it on TV recently.

Stay cool,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK