Sinister: Dublin meet up??

Giita . giita at xxx.com
Wed Aug 4 22:09:04 BST 1999

Hello again....
Just a short note to let you know that I'm out of Iceland!!!!!
I quit my two jobs and took off to Ireland!..And I'll be in Dublin for a
little while! :)

So if any Irish/Dublin listees want to meet up(??)I would love to meet you
people :) Maybe go for a drink or something?
I'll be here in Dublin until the 13th of August., so...

The number you can ring me is: 01-6084186 .....(mon-fri 8:30-16:30)
(A lady called Deirdre Hammond will probably answer the phone, so just leave
a message for me with her)

Love from the green Island!

XXX @->-- Giita