Sinister: Froth?

Graeme Hacking GBCH at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 4 23:45:06 BST 1999

I cant see it,
but its there

The liquid poison
Is under my skin
Maybe its a figment

Maybe, but maybe not
Oh, im done for
Ive found the.......

There we go...... i can carry on like this on an irregular basis!
Just tell me whether i should or not
And preferably tell me when im drunk so you see my skills on full display
I dont know who i am anymore!
Should i tho
Thats the real question!

Chris_t_opher - despite what the top of this email may say