Sinister: i would go out tonight but i haven't got a stitch to wear

alexis luminous at xxx.com
Thu Aug 5 01:07:34 BST 1999

i've finally got my voice and i've decided to use it.

i'm alexis, a girl (it's a boys and girls name) from toronto.

i've been a b&s fan for less than a year, they don't get much press in
canada and it took a friend in california to shove me to the record
store and buy if you're feeling sinister. "get that first, it's the
best" he insisted, while all the others told me that the second (well,
third--tigermilk didn't count at that point) was far superior and far
less pretensious. the californian was right, as IYFS remains my
favourite to this day. on the subway home i read the lyrics to seeing
other people and fell in love with a song. i have the lps and eps. i
love them all.

HEADINGS
i like the idea but alas, capitals scare me.

for the one who asked about le pastie.. it's in the b&s faq at jeepster.
it was supposed to mean the apathy of the upper class (i think) but the
translation was fucked so it ended up meaning nothing, really.

and the blair witch project ending: (i'll probably ruin something here
so skip down if you haven't seen it) mikey's standing in the corner
because the house they were in is the one in which the 7 children had
been murdered: at the beginning when they're interviewing townspeople
one mentions how the killer made one child stand in the corner facing
the wall (like mikey) while he killed the other. so one is probably
supposed to assume that josh is being killed and mikey's waiting his
turn when the girl gets down there.
and it was josh's teeth, not fingers, in the bundle of wood.

and in toronto, at least among my own private circle, a scottish accent
goes over well.

xoxo

alexis

oh and someone's email said that they called sinister at Majordomo.net
secret lemonade drinkers. i salute you. that song has long held it's
spot as my favourite song to rhyme drinker and wanker.

luminous at home.com

http://members.xoom.com/languor

and the head said that you always were a queer one from the start
for careers you say you want to be remembered for your art
your obsessions get you known throughout the school for being strange
making life-size models of the velvet underground in clay
	expectations~ belle and sebastian