Sinister: study at stow tshirt

kerry kwl96 at xxx.edu
Thu Aug 5 05:16:49 BST 1999

well, it finally happened.
someone commented on my study at stow shirt.
today i was at the grocery store (the star market in cambridge mass near
central square, for all you boston kids) and this man came up to me and
said his daughter had this shirt and she loved wearing it and that they
are going to glasgow this summer and she wants to get a picture of herself
standing in front of stow college wearing the shirt. i thought that was
cute, and demand that if it was any of you to come forward.
oh, and some other guy said that he liked my shirt, with his eyes kinda
bouncing back and forth between my shirt ad my face, but i think it may
have just been that he liked my titties. (ahhh, smut).

back to lurking,
-kerry

http://hamp.hampshire.edu/~kwl96
"i'd be riding horses if they'd let me." -- palace, "horses"