Sinister: Foul, two visits, free table

ScoDog1441 at xxx.com ScoDog1441 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 5 09:26:00 BST 1999

Havent posted for a little while, so i should have lots to say.  I like the
idea of headings, but i bet the novelty wears off as each paragraph become
devoid of content and un-headerable (whoah, what a word !).

ATP

I have, for a long while now, been persuading my mates that they'd love to go
to ATP.  Im not a master of persuasion though, and especially not arm
twisting (a couple of breaks and a few fractures) and so the full line up so
far is: 1) Scottydog and 2) mate not on list.  This is not good at the
moment.  I shall resist from spare-two-places-in-chalet-begging for a little
bit longer.

FOOTY

What i forgot to mention in promotion of ATP was that it wasn't really a
music-fest but a 5-a-side footy weekend.  Although its a bit much like
excerise, i love a kickaround, so look out of me - tall striker berating the
lack of heading opportunities in five a side - and my mate - short goalkeeper
thankful to not be playing in proper goal with high crossbar.  Dream team - i
think not.  Those picnic kickarounds sound good (and dangerous), i'd trundle
on down to one but weekends are taken up with the following paragraph

£10 A FRAME

On good advise i have it that Camber has a nice lil pub with a nice lil pool
table.  I hearby announce my residence of said pub at ATP.  For exhibitions
and money matches see my new 'hustling' manager, Miss P Cullen.  She'll be
standing near the bar and will be happy to take your money/alcohol.

ACCENTS

I was in the pub the other day and this girl had a really strong Scotish
accent, but her mum had a really thick Lancashire accent.  Whats all that
about then?

MORE FOOTY

With the new football season around the corner, maybe all listees should make
it known who they support so we can have some
away-day-footy-picnic-pub-crawl-meetups.  Improve the image of the british
football fan no end i feel.  The summer has been a good healer, so i can say
Northampton.  Div 3 beware.

ELDORADO

Christ that was a crap TV programme.

That'll do for now,
Scottydog

Hey, i managed to use headings all the way through!!!!!!!!