Sinister: Small, but perfectly formed.

Jeremy.Simon at xxx.com Jeremy.Simon at xxx.com
Thu Aug 5 11:07:49 BST 1999

Look what I happened upon this morning! The world's smallest picture of
Belle & Sebastian, but you can still tell Isobel is cute.

http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/Rodeo/3739/bspage.html

Lucky sound engineer, I say.

Thanks to everyone who gave away the ending to the Lionel Blair Which? Alan
Parsons Project. Now I don't have to see it :)

I am going to stand in Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London next week to watch
Keith Moon partially obscure Bonnie Langford. I think you'll find it is
VIMTO that the rivers run with. Kind of puce in colour, and effervescent.
And foul tasting.

If "Nestle Quick" is the American Nesquick, is "Tang" the American Tango?

Yours sincerely,

J. D. Salinger, increasingly disorientated...