Sinister: Hymn for Great Pop, my schooldays and being an arse

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 5 14:14:41 BST 1999

Hello Dolly,

I forget to put Sinister in the subject area when sending this earlier
which gives me a fairly high arse factor, if this mail now turns up twice
now I'll have an even higher arse factor. Ho hum. I probably need to go
back to school now to learn about these modern E technologies, they didn't
teach them when I was a lad. I did get alot of E's at school mind, but I
think that was something different. Anyway as this arse said earlier...

Apparantly, according to the lovely Glampam, I can't say that Hefner were
any cop. So instead I'll say that they were the bee's knees, the wasp's
elbows, the hornet's armpits and the budgerigar's toenails. They were so
good I gave the Purple Trousered Thing Formerly Known as Jim a big hug
afterwards and ranted about it for a fair old time. Obviously I am a very
reserved Englishman and I am certainly not prone to physical contact
especially to those of a similar sex, at least not outside the proper
confines of public school, so this is not normal post-gig behaviour for me
and probably the sign of a some well crafted and well played pop songs.

Actually talking of school I was in the Sinister list of subcribers looking
for someone's email address when I saw that someone from my old school,
Heathland Secondary School, is subscribed. So a big hello to you. Is it
still the same old dump I knew and left? Actually can we all start a new
thread now then of what teachers are still there and stuff about my old
school as I'm much more interested in that than scary Blairy films. Is my
friend Mr Patel still there? What about Miss Murphy who called me a
dickhead in class once (a very astute woman)? And Is Mr Querk still a
pompous git? Oh wait you could be a teacher couldn't you and I'll get
another detention and yet another talking to from that moustached maniac.

Anyway, on to brighter things...The End

Te ra,

Martin

ear confecion recordings