Sinister: like Dylan in the movies...

Diana N. miss_modular at xxx.com
Thu Aug 5 15:22:47 BST 1999

As well as my deep hatred of cover albums, spurned by the insulting cover of
'care of cell 44' on the Zombies tribute album, I am finding myself growing
more and more aggetated with movie soundtracts...

Oh yes, it seems that every trailor for a film tries to sell the movie by
saying 'featuring music from.....*insert crappy band here*' which tries to
sell the movie more then the actual content of the movie...(am I making
sense here...most likely not)...but it seems that the idea of the big wigs
is that "cool" soundtract=mass teen watching

What is really disturbing is the soundracts that say 'inspired by the movie
*blah and blah*' like Trainspotting 2 and the likes...for goodness sakes, I
just saw the soundtract for the Blair Witch Project....ermmmmm, ahhhhh...if
I'm not mistaken....ummmmmm...that movie had NO MUSIC!!!  *sigh*..

sorry, had to get that off my cheast...

(that being said, I will buy the soundtract for Acid House b/c B&S are on
it...yeah yeah....sue me...)

miss_modular