Sinister: Miss Honey

oon ooon at xxx.th
Wed Aug 4 10:45:56 BST 1999

Hello.  i've been sitting quietly in the corner with
Ancient Genevieve and thinking pretty things too.
one of the pretty things i've been thinking about
is a nice little horror film made by belle&sebastian,
as cleverly suggested by the young picnicgoer Mr Moore.
not just Isobel mind you.  with everyone in the band
star in it.   Mr Murdoch is of course the horrorman.
there's a reason we called him Mad Dog in the first place.
being a caretaker of the church all the nifty horror
equipments are very handy at his disposal.  i still
can't decide on the plot, but it's ok.  i've got a long
scene with everyone running around screaming bloody
murder with scottish accent all over the streets of
bonnie Glasgow one bonnie sunday morning.  since i
really like my niece, Miss Pair will make an appearance
at some point, as a weapon maybe.  she try to bite
my cheek for three days in a row.  not successful
thanks to my agileness when it comes to face-defence.
should we stop feeding her (is it water) after midnight now?

Mr Miller, how could your tv say Thailand is completely
flooded.  that's such a bad omen!   the east is flooded
badly yes.  really horrible. poor people.   Bangkok not yet
but rain so much i'm feeling bad.  i really wish no flood
in Bangkok and it go away from the country very soon.
 please wish us no flood.  if not when i get stuck
in the house i might have nothing to do enough
to write to the list continuously about all those
abject horror of Thai movies you nor i care to see.

and now, i'm proud to present you something i've
been working on for the last few years.   THE mother
of all b&s anagram!  The anagram of the song
Century of Elvis!  much to my surprise, the song word
can be constructed into Mr David's recommendation
for most attention grabbing of coffee books spanning
the past two decades.  actually a Top Ten perhaps.
in chronological order...

1993 american bottom archaeology

1992 how to avoid huge ships

1990 lesbian sadomasochism safety manual

1989 how to shit in the woods: an environmentally sound approach to a
lost art

1986 oral sadism and the vegetarian personality

1985 natural bust enlargement with total power: how to increase the
other 90 percent of your mind to increase the size of your breasts

1984 big and very big hole drilling

1984 the book of marmalade: its antecedents, its history and its role in
the world today

1982 Braces owners manual: a guide to the wearing and care of braces

1980 the joy of chicken

1978 proceedings of the second international workshop on nude mice

as if that's not clever enough of me, i've even discovered
THE anagram of Paperboat.  inspired by their trip to the US
as well as Mr Jackson's Chickfactor i reckon...

A hamburger is universal.
It is warm, fragrant and juicy.
It personifies the Great Mother herself,
someone who has nourished her
from the beginning.
Best of all, a hamburger doesn’t take itself
too seriously.
It embodies that generous sense of humour
that persists in america.
Every single one has a smile on its face.
A hamburger is companionable
and fainly erotic,
the ‘nipple’ of the Goddess.

isn't it great to have our Miss Honey back?  both anagram are deciphered
in your and Miss Ciara honour  :)

love,
oon xxx