Sinister: Not at all a soap-dodger

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 5 18:11:50 BST 1999

Hi poppys
Jake wrote "Fuck you Glasgow people (not Celtic supporters though)"

I think he'll find all sinister peeps are by nature Celtic fans because we're
sweet,funny,nearly always happy bunnies and terribly well adjusted..And
not,for example,dirty orange biggoted soap-dodging scum.

An anti-Rangers tirade sets you up for the evening dontcha find?

Steve S xx.