Sinister: Snow Boards For Bulldykes!

Starry sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 5 15:47:55 BST 1999

Hey kids,

Lots and lots of film posts. I never see films! Will someone invite me
to go and see a film please so I can be Cool? Are films the new
rock'n'roll? I supose some people are more influenced from films than
music....I wonder what thats like. I supose it's like being in Primal
Scream. Drug Addled so Kowalski actually makes sense?

Heh. Thinking about it, I think one of the last films I watched was a
Russ Meyer film. About bonking and stuff. Yeah..I got home not as drunk
as I should've been, so I opened a bottle of red wine with a lot of
difficulty, made some garlic bread and then was corrupted for flurpin'
life.

I was going to buy a Russ Meyer film soundtrack whilst I was in London
Towne. But I didn't. I bought Os Mutantes instead and they're great.

LJM:
>i wrote a poem about this movie.

I once wrote a poem about a movie too.

Ahem.

<bongo roll>

<jazz bass arsing about>

ODE TO CASPER.

Casper, The Friendliest Ghost,
The friendliest ghost you ever did see
He flies around a haunted house
In search of those who need a pee

He points them in the direction of the convieneces
with always a happy wave!
And then he laughs and laughs and laughs
And goes off to the ghosty rave.

<drink your black sludgy expresso/weak lemon drink now, there will be NO
TIME LATER!!!>

One day along came a little lady
called Christina Ricci
He ended up snogging her,
and thought, WAHEY!
Cos finally he got a bit of nookey.

I can't remember the ending but I bet it was good.

Then LJM added:
>i've never actually seen it,

Um, I've never seen Casper the Friendly Ghost either. Or Heavenly
Creatures. Even though I bloody star in it. That Lysergic Acid stuff
that the "Director" gave me that one time must have been a bit more
potent than the usual stuff. Sigh. I've not even been to see Star Wars
and I probably won't end up seeing it either - well until it comes on TV
next Christmas Holidays.

Tim - did the Clientele end up sounding like Jeff Buckley then? Or am I
getting them mixed up with some completely different band, like I
usually do, which could be quite embarassing to me at a later date? I'm
sure I've heard a record and its been all....delicate.

LJM AGAIN wrote this response to Tag:
>Just because someone is a
>self-described feminist or a lesbian, does not mean they hate men.

I think Tag just wanted to know what DYKE SKEELZ are? You've hammered it
home that you don't hate men just assholes and that women float your
boat. I'm assuming SKEELZ is "skills".... or do you mean dyke SKEEZ? As
in "skis"? Thinking of which, thats quite a good idea really isn't it?
Skis for Dykes! Yeah! You may laugh now, but when I expand into Ice
Skates for Drag Queens and conquer the entire GAY WINTER SPORTS MARKET
AND BE DEAD RICH then I will be the one who is laughing. Ha! Ha!

I bet people laughed at Richard Branson when he started out... oh I
forget, they still do. The difference is that he owns his own island
where he can go and not hear the derising laughter. Stoopid man. Who
runs trains with no air conditioning.

Thats it.
Sarah
xxx