Sinister: expectations

kerry kwl96 at xxx.edu
Thu Aug 5 19:58:11 BST 1999

--- Apple-O <appleo at cybercomm.net> wrote:
 > > From: "jarkko frantila" <chamomile1 at xxx.com>
 > > Subject: Sinister: Kiss and make up in a Spanish
 > house
 > > Which B&S song would you like Weird Al Yankovitch
 > to "cover"? Just a
 > > thought.
 >
 > "Expectations".
 > As it is, it would make a hilarious video.

 this song has fast become my favorite b&s song,
 possibly my favorite song by anyone. i've just
 discovered it recently, as i decided to wait until the
 rerelease of tigermilk before owning a copy. does
 anyone else feel that this is possibly the most
 brilliant peice of music ever made? i'm not really
 sure why it touches me so, but it does . . .

 -kerry

http://hamp.hampshire.edu/~kwl96
"i'd be riding horses if they'd let me." -- palace, "horses"