Sinister: first time poster long time lurker/ weirld al

T1S1T1 at xxx.com T1S1T1 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 5 20:29:53 BST 1999

hi all,

this is my first post mainly because i have been quite busy w/ a full time
job and just visit my collegeclub mail once a week and skim threw all of
my mail.  all apologies. my name is travis i live in the sandiego area.

i just couldn't pass up this question
<<Which B&S song would you like Weird Al Yankovitch to "cover"?>>
weirld al should do
1. this is just another modern "polka" song
2. "fast" graphity
3. "polka" renaissance
4. "guy"factor
5. the boy w/ the arab "rat"
6. it could have been a "horrid" career

well thats it, i'm shure their are many more ideas

sorry for the many spelling errors
feal free to IM me at aol my screen name is "TravT45"
 check out my webpage if you desire..
http://members.aol.com/travt45/page/lci.htm

now back to lurking/skimming