Sinister: It's the end of the world

Guilherme Barrella guile at xxx.br
Thu Aug 5 21:29:44 BST 1999

Hey belles, hey sebastians

I kind of like the idea of a tribute album, but not an usual tribute
album. It would be nice to listen to a compilation of some bands we like
playing each other songs. Like arab strap playing tindersticks playing
mogwai playing portishead playing b&s playing... er... you got the idea.

What else? Ah, all these talking on the telly about the end of the
world, Nostradamus and eclipses is scaring me. Well, not really. I'm one
of the people who are expecting the end of world. I'm spenting all my
money on drugs, prostitutes and cassete tapes (don't ask). Why bother
with a pile of bills? Anyway, I was thinking, if you were god, what
would be your soundtrack to the end of the world? If you don't want to
bother the list, e-mail me privately. But do it quickly, our time is
short.

Okay, enough of my stupidity.

Love,

gui

PS - Last night I had a dream, and I was at the sinister chat room. And
there was a brazilian guy there, saying that only one brazilian could be
at the room each time; I should leave and don't come back again, ever.
And all the other people started being rude with me. I think I should
stop with that vicious for a while.