Sinister: kiora <i'll be your dog>

fountainhead fountainhead at xxx.net
Thu Aug 5 23:10:28 BST 1999

<wherever i lay my head>
somebody help me get over my sudden urge to buy a flat.
it's way too responsible

<super troupers>
whilst the idea of the divine neil thundering his way through
'la pastie...' (surely a reference to middle class pies) is most
appealing - i think that a b&s tribute album would be best
put together by the fans, rather than pop-stars looking for
a bit of indie-cred.  the most amazing thing about bowlie is
that so many people there were involved in music
in some way - be they in bands, working with labels, writing
fanzines or whatever.  if b&s attract so many musically
minded people - then surely it is they who should be called
upon to put together a tribute.  it's all very well talking about
jarvis et al.. but their lives are so far away from those of
b&s it's not even funny (to quote karn at bowlie, "yeah, like
us and jarvis are really good friends")

that said, i'd pay handsomely to hear thom yorke sweeping
his way through 'fox in the snow'

<godspeed>

f.