Sinister: insert subjectline here!

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 6 09:06:57 BST 1999

And straight to the point, no bullshit this time.

Ant Fineran said:

>If you click on the picture you can get a close up, and what's more...
>Stuart M is wearing a Dennis the Menace t-shirt! Just in case anyone hasn't
>read the Beano comic, he (Dennis) is the star character and in his red and
>black hooped jersey, he did lots of cool naughty stuff with his dog
>Gnasher.>

Eh... You know, if a person isn't familiar with Dennis the Menace, then
he/she is living in some sewer down below, not even knowing that the plague
is over and Tyrannosaurus Rex is deader than dead. Everybody knows Dennis!!
The guy's been pulling his pranks since the 60's (or is it 50's?), so I
quess even the oldest, uncoolest person here has to know Dennis (not that
such a person exists, of course, he said, with his "I'll- lick- your- ass-
with- my- other -rebublican -friends -and -hey- I'll -even -reduce -the
-taxes -so -you'll -never -be -out -of -money"- tone of voice).

And Starry Sarah said:

>Heh. Thinking about it, I think one of the last films I watched was a
>Russ Meyer film. About bonking and stuff. Yeah..I got home not as drunk as
>I should've been, so I opened a bottle of red wine with a lot of
>difficulty, made some garlic bread and then was corrupted for flurpin'
>life.>

Every tuesday, from june and july, we had Russ Meyer films here on TV4. I
just didn't get them. Sure, big boobs, they are always cool, and a bit
violence is ok too, but... Not just my cup of tea. This sort of a friend of
mine said he watched "Vixen" with his girlfriend and got aroused because of
it. Then next week they watched "Beneath the valley of the ultravixens" but
that didn't, for some reason, work for them anymore, so they watched hc-porn
instead. How can anyone get aroused by watching Russ Myer films is a mystery
to me.

And then Starry Sarah went on to say:

>I was going to buy a Russ Meyer film soundtrack whilst I was in London
>Towne. But I didn't. I bought Os Mutantes instead and they're great.>

Yeah, the muzak on them was pretty cool.

And now, a question: Does anyone have any information about a band called
Crash Vegas? I bought their album about 3 years ago for 5 marks (about a
dollar, bargain!!!). It had a cover of Neil Youngs "Pocahontas" on it (which
was quite horrible), and they said "Thank you" to Radiohead on their "thank
you"-list. Quite beautiful, semiacoustic music with a female singer. Tried
to find out information about them in the internet, but only managed to find
some grungy band from the beginning of the nineties.

And now, football and my favourite thing to do while watching english teams:
How many dirty words can you count in one match from the players? You know,
when they miss a sure chance to score? Nothing is sweeter than to watch
their expression on their face and focusing on their lips that spit out that
dirty word (which usually has something to do with sex).

Now I'm gone.