Sinister: pre-lunch boredom

craigrm craigrm at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 6 11:51:42 BST 1999

I don't mail very often and after reading this it'll probably be quite obvious
why as the B&S content is at best feeble.

I've been happily passing the time until lunch by arsing around with a few Web
anagram generators, so far the main success has been annoying a workmate by
renaming him "Immense Audio Lion". But when I tried B&S it came up with a few
interesting results.

*BALLED INSANE BEAST*
Could this be a Nostradamus styled prophecy foretelling a change of musical
direction away from the tunes we all know and love to something more
"aggressive" ?. Will Stuart and pals take to wearing leather and spandex and
begin gyrating provocatively on stage ?.

Oh it's almost to horrible to contemplate. But I breathed a huge sigh of
relief when I spotted further down the list....

*INTENSE BALLAD BASE*
So it looks like we'll be OK after all.

Well that's it for now, time for me to go back to being a polite lurker.

Hugs,

Craig oxo