Sinister: A drum solo during LLPJ ?!?!

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Fri Aug 6 20:12:10 BST 1999

Yo!

Nice to see Honey back & pottering around the Sinister garden again,
tidying up the (new) beds & stuff. He is a saucepot, though, isn't he? On
one of the Sinister piccies pages I came across a photo entitled Oon's Nice
Pair. I waited with trepidation whilst the picture downloaded but was
relieved to see a charming photo of some innocent Thai Drool, albeit with a
suggestion of something cheeky at the other end.

Genevieve (I hope being uprooted from the forest hasn't been too painful
for you), if you're going to make a series of Belle & Sebastian screamers,
don't forget to cast Chris' checked jacket as the lead in at least one of
them.

Recently someone was asking about Sid James & the Easter House & other,
erm, Anglicisms. You can always dip into the Archives: try

        http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/search.html

where Honey's fucking en**mous computer lets you do really clever searches.
5 matches for Kate Rusby;cheesegrater;PS Mitchell;iguana is well
impressive.

Mark (the famous Irish singer): my dictionary gives lambast, with lambaste
as an acceptable alternative, so you & Nick are both right. Anyway, thanks
for your thoughtfulness in forwarding digest 265, even though that wasn't
the one I missed.

Stay in The "G to the R, double-O, V, E"  Kids

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK