Sinister: sleeping with boys is the new staying in

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Fri Aug 6 23:30:50 BST 1999

not sex, kids, but *sleeping*. not that i've done any of either since march,
but i'm always right so you had all better start fluffing those pillows.

i know there are a few of you (okay, maybe just one person) out there
waiting oh so patiently for an email from me - apologies for being so slow,
although i'm sure you've all given up and used photoshop to draw evil horns
on my sinister listpage photo. but i've been apartment hunting and then
getting the lease signed, trying to find cheap home things, working too much
and then not enough, going to the cottage for a few days to unwind,
returning home, going to work and getting stressed again...i'm going to be
so glad when i can quit this godawful job. i fucking hate it - two years of
this hell is enough for me. i've had to put on the smiths at top volume to
try and calm me down, but i think what i'm really after is something that
will encourage my wallowing. which is what's happening. anyways, i'm
thinking about all of you and will hopefully have my life sorted out a bit
more in the next week. oh, and did i mention that i've slogged through a
little over half of the 1200 messages waiting for me after i returned from
vacation? i love getting mails, really i do, but not when they're from the
subpop list and all they talk about is korn.

manymany thanks to those who gave suggestions about first apartment
essentials - i've still got to find a bed, but i do have a fabulous retro
blender that's gold and an 'electrikbroom' that's baby blue. thank heavens
for grandmothers that hang on to things for years - i'm going to have the
best retro kitchen in the entire toronto area.

with all this talk of smut and masturbation and love, i'm glad my name came
up. there's nothing like getting lesliejo exasperated to send me running for
my grape scented nailpolish.

oy, all these messages with big bold headings, and me in a puddle of
lowercase.

SHYNESS KEEPS ME SAFE.

thought i should try and keep up with these new styles.

i've had a crap couple days, so if you'd like to send happy thoughts my way
i'd greatly appreciate it. just don't ask questions.

goopy fruit punch kisses,
jessicaxo

if you're so inclined, visit http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733 while
you're drinking your tea and nibbling on biscuits.

pee ess. b content - erm, the loooper show was quite nice, although i
think i said that before. but general music content could be boosted by a
mention of a photo op with sean lennon before the cibo matto show. cibo
matto were really good, luscious jackson were boo-ring. too many roadies can
do that, i think.

pee pee ess. i'll have to post a photo of the view in my new apartment to
the sinister page once i'm moved in. that'll get you all offering up hard
cranberry lemonade for a chance to see it for yourselves.

someone had spied on us, i suppose, as we sat beside
the canal and ate the sandwiches, drinking not even
orangeade or coca-cola but hot milk out of a thermos.
 +  "legion of bedroom saddo devotees" "tech-heads and students" +
 +  "the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling belle & sebastian list" +
 +                     "jelly-filled danishes"                   +