Sinister: come together (sorry, no masturbation content and no b&s)

allen ussher at xxx.ca
Fri Aug 6 23:35:50 BST 1999

last night

Someone mentioned the end of the world. (Yes, they did. I checked, so
there!)  I remember when I was a wee lad, I saw on the news that some cult
er, religion, in China had predicted the world would end that evening.
Being the naive little boy I was, I believed it (it's on the news, it must
be true!).  I stayed up all night and couldn't get to sleep at all as I
was afraid the world was definitely going to end.  I was living in a room
in the basement and had a tiny little window without curtains (no, I was
NOT a slave or anything like that), so I just stared out the window. And
sometimes I would close my eyes in a feeble attempt to get to sleep.  But
once in a while, I'd hear a loud noise (passing airplane, etc) and I'd
quickly open my eyes and check to see if "it" was happening.  What a wuss
eh?  If I had a time machine, I'd probably go back to that night and make
a bunch of strange noises outside my window and maybe set off some
fireworks just to scare myself.  What a bastard I am!

wair l. bitch project

I haven't seen this yet, but hopefully, after I do, a friend and I will
immediately run to the woods in an attempt to SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF
OURSELVES!!!

Say, does anybody else think a sinister new year's eve shindig would be
smashing?

toodles,
Allen (ICQ: #35152981)

one last thing: anybody else love bob and margaret?  what a great show!
oh, and pond life was good too.

--
"Long afloat on shipless oceans
I did all my best to smile