Sinister: well you know, you've grown up and i obviously haven't

alexis luminous at xxx.com
Sat Aug 7 00:37:33 BST 1999

i wasn't going to say anything, i have nothing to say, but then i saw
that mention of sean lennon and the cibo matto concert. my friends and i
were the first in line. we lined up for that concert at two and no one
else showed up until four. even cibo matto didn't get there till five.
but we met them all, and lj too. it was great. and i gave sean the
address to my sean page and he went and signed my guestbook. so now my
guestbook has him in it and i feel special or something.

jessica if you took any pictures, and perchance have a scanner, would
you let me use them on my page?

love and stuff
alexis
luminous at home.com

http://members.xoom.com/languor

and the head said that you always were a queer one from the start
for careers you say you want to be remembered for your art
your obsessions get you known throughout the school for being strange
making life-size models of the velvet underground in clay
	expectations~ belle and sebastian