Sinister: Minneapolis Picnic

bradleybaron bradleybaron at xxx.com
Sat Aug 7 02:33:01 BST 1999

Are there enough, or any, Minneapolis/St. Paul folk who would like to have a
picnic? We could (a) bring various forms of food and drink, (b) talk, (c)
play with a frisbee, (d) swim if by a lake or pond, (e) dodge ball, (f) hide
and go seek, (g) play the home game of win, lose, or draw! (assuming it's
not a windy day), (h) beat a piniata (sp?), (i) draw pictures, (j) talk
about the British and how we took them to the hole in the late 18th century,
(k) mix some paint, (l) go see Star Wars after the festivities die down, (m)
tag, (n) exchange phone numbers, (o) talk about how we saved Europe twice
this century, (p) talk about how some folk became upset at mentioning on the
list how we saved Europe twice this century, etc

Well, here's to it.

-Bradley K. Baron